Saturday, September 12, 2009

My rants - 12 Sep 09

Our country is becoming divided, not by our own choosing, but by a concerted effort with the media and left-wing bloggers leading the way. I offer that we may disagree on policy, but will always agree that America shall always be free. Anyone that professes otherwise is, in my opinion, not an American in the Constitutionalist sense of the word. Fear these people! Through my reading of thousands of blogs, I have discovered these people by their incessant derogatory comments toward our former President, George W. Bush. Ask yourself how outspoken American conservatives were toward William Clinton. Ask yourself why we tolerate antagonistic attacks on the 43rd President of the United States...the same man that has kept us safe for over 8 years. If you attack our President, personally, than you attack our country. That is my opinion. I do not like the current President, not personally, but based on his seemingly lack of Patriotism and love of America. Never shall you hear me or my constituents call him "dumb", "idiot", or any of the colorful terms cast at the 43rd President. He leads this country, toward prosperous times, or those of great peril. We, as true Americans, must vocally disagree on the issues, but remain resolute in our determination to remain a free and independent nation. Thank you for reading the ramblings of a 24-year military service member who, in fact, loves his country!

No comments: